Splendid Picnic Spots in and around Gurgaon, Perfect for a Day Outing
Packing food and a picnic mat and going out with the family for the entire day; the idea of a picnic still brings a smile to our face, doesn’t it? As a matter of fact, if you especially live in Gurgaon, the desire to go on a picnic often arises to take a break from the tall buildings, busy life, and monotony that often becomes too much to bear with. If you want to take a break from it, planning a one-day outing near Gurgaon seems like the perfect solution. The best part is that there are quite many picnic spots in Gurgaon and even around the city where you can go for a picnic. So let us check out some of them.
10 Best picnic places around Gurgaon
- Lohagarh Farms
- Leisure Valley Park
- Golden Creepers Farm Retreat
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
- Fly India Adventure Resort
- Jungle Adventure Retreat
- Botanix Nature Resort
- Damdama Lake
- Camp Mustang
- Camp Wild Dhauj
1. Lohagarh Farms
Lohagarh Farms is one of the best places for day picnics near Gurgaon Delhi NCR. You can be sure to get warm hospitality here along with several options of adventures. This place is mostly famous for corporate events and family outings. And if you have kids, you must visit this place over a weekend.
- Things to do: Indoor and outdoor games, beam balancing, mud bath, and tubewell bath, and other rural activities.
- Entry fee: INR 1,150 per adult, and INR 650 per kid for a full day.
2. Leisure Valley Park
If you are in Gurgaon and ever wonder about “family picnic spots near me”, you can consider Leisure Valley Park because it is just 6 km away from the city. You can find a garden in the park full of colorful flowers, a café, an area for the kids, and many swings. Despite housing so many things, the park is tranquil and makes a great place for a family picnic.
- Things to do: Bird watching, nature walk, photography walk, evening musical fountains, etc.
- Entry fee: Free
3. Golden Creepers Farm Retreat
Spread over an area of 45 acres, Golden Creeper Farm Retreat is best for a one-day trip near Gurgaon for couples. The serene environment of this place is perfect and couples can spend a lot of time together. You can find vast fields, blooming flower gardens, and organic food here.
- Things to do: Cricket, Sand volleyball, tombola, croquette, table tennis, and splash pool
- Entry fee: The farm needs to be contacted
4. Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is the perfect place for nature and bird lovers. Located at a distance of 17 km away from Gurgaon, you can spot several migratory birds at this sanctuary. You can also stay closer to nature and even take a stroll around the woods here.
Things to do: Bird watching, nature photography, relaxing, etc.
Entry fee: INR 5 for Indians, and INR 40 for foreigners. For photography and videography, additional charges may be applied.
5. Fly India Adventure Resort
If you are looking for resorts near Gurgaon, you can visit Fly India Adventure Resort. While you can enjoy the overnight camping experience here, there are lots of adventure opportunities at this resort. You can also spend a memorable time here experiencing the in-house music session. This is the ideal place for relaxing. The resort is located at a distance of 24 km from Gurgaon.
- Things to do: Fly India teaser, boat rides, kitty hawk, mud bath, camping, etc.
- Entry fee: INR 500 per kid and INR 900 per adult. If you take the air adventure package, it will start from INR 1500 per adult.
6. Jungle Adventure Retreat
Perched at the foothills of Aravalli, Jungle Adventure Retreat is just the right place for a fun-filled outing with the family. Do not worry about the best time to travel to this wonderful place as during the winters you can indulge in activities that warm you up, while during the summers, pool parties can be arranged.
- Things to do: Jungle trekking, zorbing, paintball, flying fox, etc.
- Entry fee: INR 1,200 per person and INR 850 per kid.
7. Botanix Nature Resort
This resort is just the perfect place for all the tired souls who want a bit of change in their life. The resort is surrounded by greenery and even has a lake nearby. Apart from several adventurous activities, you can also try your hand in a very relaxing activity, pottery.
- Things to do: Pottery, camping, and adventure activities
- Entry fee: The resort has to be contacted
8. Damdama Lake
You live in Gurgaon and you have not been to Damdama Lake yet? Well, this is the time now that you plan a quick trip to the place. Also, make sure you plan the outing with your friends who love adventures. It is quite hard to get over the fun you have at Damdama Lake.
- Things to do: Adventure activities such as hot air balloon rides, rock climbing, boating, and camping, etc.
- Entry fee: Depends upon the activity you choose
9. Camp Mustang
A much sought-after destination, Camp Mustang is one of the picnic spots in Manesar, Gurgaon that you can choose without a second thought. You can indulge in various adventure activities and make it a memorable outing with your family or friends.
- Things to do: Zorbing, parasailing, rocketry, air rifle shooting, etc.
- Entry fee: INR 950 per person
10. Camp Wild Dhauj
Camp Wild Dhauj is no less than heaven for adventure enthusiasts. You can try some of the most interesting adventures that are sure to give you the best adrenaline rush. And if you want to relax a bit, you can take a dip in the pool.
- Things to do: Rappelling, balance walk, natural rock climbing, monkey crawl, etc.
- Entry fee: INR 2,173 per person
To make the picnic or outing with your family even much better, you can take a self-drive car rental service. To get the best car rental in Gurgaon, you can contact Revv any day. You can get the best service at the most affordable rates and can even extend the period of rental easily if you decide to stay for longer.