India is one of the most populous countries in the world, yet not even half of the population owns a car. Among the people who do not own a car yet; some are simply not interested in the idea of car ownership, while the others just cannot afford it. However, in the situation of Novel Coronavirus, having a car can save people in various ways. In such a circumstance, one of the best ways is to go for a car subscription.
Table of Content:-
- What is a Car Subscription?
- Steps to choose a Hyundai Monthly Car Subscription?
- Cities in which Hyundai Car Subscriptions are Available
- Who is Eligible for Hyundai Car Subscription?
- Why a Hyundai Car Subscription is Better than Buying a Car?
1. What is a Car Subscription?
Car subscription is the process in which you pay a certain fee to a car subscription company to use a car for a certain period. The minimum period usually is of one month; however, it can go up to even 36 months as well. The car subscription company offers several facilities such as insurance, maintenance coverage, and road tax. If you want to discontinue availing the service aster a point of time, you can do that, and if you want to buy the car, you have the option for that as well. The biggest advantage of subscribing to a car is that you do not have to pay a down payment or take a loan to buy the car, yet you can drive it wherever you want like your own car.
One of the best among these is the Hyundai car subscription. You can get in touch with Revv to avail Hyundai car subscription. Now wondering why Hyundai car subscription of all? When you choose the Revv Hyundai car subscription, you get various benefits. One of the biggest benefits of Hyundai car subscription is that you can get some of the best models of Hyundai cars in various make such as Sedan, Hatchback, and SUV/MUVs. It is up to you whether you want a brand new car or an unboxed car. The unboxed cars are not older than 2 years, while if you choose a brand new car, it will be ordered just for you. You can buy the brand new car after using it for at least 12 months.
2. Steps to choose a Hyundai Monthly Car Subscription?
- In the first step, you have to browse through the website and choose the car, which will be followed by reserving it online.
- Once you reserve your preferred car online, you will get a call from the staff at Revv, in which you will be asked about your preferences, the basic KYC, and you will also be explained about the refundable security deposit and many more.
- After a thorough and deep cleaning and sanitization, the car will be ready in 10-14 days.
- Once the company is ready with the car, they will deliver it to your doorstep.
- Staff from Revv will pick up the car once every month for service and then deliver it to your same address once the servicing is done.
- If you are satisfied with the service, you can continue with it, or else you can return it any time as per your convenience.
3. Cities in which Hyundai Car Subscriptions are Available
Hyundai subscription services are available in several cities in the country. A few of the cities are mentioned herein below:
4. Who is Eligible for Hyundai Car Subscription?
To be eligible for the Hyundai subscription, you need to be 21 years old. You also need to have a valid driving license for a light motor vehicle that at least 1-year-old.
5. Why a Hyundai Car Subscription is Better than Buying a Car?
Car subscription has come up as one of the most sought after ideas in India. One of the best cars that you can opt for is the Hyundai cars. You can choose the Hyundai car subscription without a second thought and enjoy all the benefits of owning a car.
Here are some reasons that justify why subscribing to a Hyundai car is better than buying a car.
When you subscribe to a Hyundai car, you get the option to use it for as many days as you want, and then you can return it to the company accordingly. However, when you buy a car, you have to stick to it until you replace it with a new one.
2. Using different models
With car subscription, you get the opportunity of switching to a new model of car whenever you want. But you cannot enjoy the same benefit as an owner of a car.
3. No maintenance
You do not have to pay any extra money for maintenance when you take a car subscription. The maintenance charges are included in the monthly package. However, when you own a car, you have to pay for the maintenance and even take it for servicing on your own.
4. No down payment or EMI
There is no need for down payment or EMI when you subscribe to a car. But to buy a car, many people take a loan and pay EMI, and down payment is a must.
5. Shifting gets easier
If you are shifting to a new city, you can contact the company and get the car subscription in that city. You do not have to take the responsibility of moving the car from one city to another.
Whether you want to get a Sedan or Hatchback, or an SUV, you can get in touch with Revv and subscribe Hyundai car that you are looking for.